- Zhang Zhang, Yi Zhao, Jing Liu, Shuo Wang, Ruyue Xin and Jiang Zhang
- Applied Network Science Accept, 2019.
Many complex processes can be viewed as dynamical systems on networks. However, in real cases, only the performances of the system are known, the network structure and the dynamical rules are not observed. Therefore, recovering latent network structure and dynamics from observed time series data are important tasks because it may help us to open the black box, and even to build up the model of a complex system automatically. Although this problem hosts a wealth of potential applications in biology, earth science, and epidemics etc., conventional methods have limitations. In this work, we introduce a new framework, Gumbel Graph Network (GGN), which is a model-free, data-driven deep learning framework to accomplish the reconstruction of both network connections and the dynamics on it. Our model consists of two jointly trained parts: a network generator that generating a discrete network with the Gumbel Softmax technique; and a dynamics learner that utilizing the generated network and one-step trajectory value to predict the states in future steps. We exhibit the universality of our framework on different kinds of time-series data: with the same structure, our model can be trained to accurately recover the network structure and predict future states on continuous, discrete, and binary dynamics, and outperforms competing network reconstruction methods.
- Deep Learning Papers Reading Roadmap, Deep Learning papers reading roadmap for anyone who are eager to learn this amazing tech!
- awesome-deep-learning-papers, The most cited deep learning papers
- Awesome resources on Graph Neural Networks, Paper Lists for Graph Neural Networks
- graph-based-deep-learning-literature, Graph-based deep learning literature index, links to conference publications in graph-based deep learning
- thunlp/GNNPapers, Must-read papers on graph neural networks (GNN)
Geniepath: Graph neural networks with adaptive receptive paths. Ziqi Liu, Chaochao Chen, Longfei Li, Jun Zhou, Xiaolong Li, Le Song, Yuan Qi. AAAI 2019.
Spatiotemporal Multi-Graph Convolution Network for Ride-hailing Demand Forecasting. Xu Geng, Yaguang Li, Leye Wang, Lingyu Zhang, Qiang Yang, Jieping Ye, Yan Liu. AAAI 2019